It gives me an immense pleasure introducing Alpine Management College [AMC] in Nepalgunj with the Bachelors
of Business Administration [BBA] course which is fast emerging as most sougth after
Management Undergraduate degree and is considered as an essential qualification for
entry into the corporate world. Realizing the importance of a BBA College in Mid and
Far Western Region we have pioneered Alpine Management College as a centre of academic excellence well-buttered by a cohesive team of experienced faculty members
Why to join BBA at AMCThis program specially aims to produce the graduates who;
- Have a sound knowledge and proper conceptual understanding of business management ,
- Are well acquainted with the board contexts of business organization in Nepal and outside .
- Possess analytical problem solving and communication skills,
- Possess the ability to use electronic media and computers to solve organizational problems ,
- Have awareness of the environmental factory social /functional relationships and
- ethical standards that affects business and administrative decisions.
Entry requirement and admission procedures
The study of business administration is originated in USA, in late 1900,when the country industrialized and company sought scientific approaches to management. Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth college is the first Business Administration college that established in 1900.And Harvard School of Business Administration, the second , established in 1908.